Department of Aerospace Engineering
Texas A&M University
Office: 607A HRBB
- Electric Propulsion
- Kinetic Theory and Simulations
- Plasma Physics and Applications
- Computational Fluid and Plasma Dynamics
- Ph.D., Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2015
- Graduate Certificate for Plasma Science and Engineering, University of Michigan, 2015
- M.Eng., Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Tokyo, 2010
- B.S., Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Tokyo, 2008
Awards and Honors
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2015-2016.
- IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society Graduate Scholarship Award, 2015.
- AIAA John Leland Award, 2015. (declined)
- Outstanding Student Paper Award, 41st IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science and the 20th International Conference on High-Power Particle Beams, 2014.
- Richard F. and Eleanor A. Towner Prize for Distinguished Academic Achievement, 2013.
- Best Presentation Award, 3rd Graduate Symposium of Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering, 2012.
- Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering Fellowship, 2011-2012.
- Japan Student Services Organization Long-term Fellowship, 2010-2013 .
- Best Student Presentation Award, 41th Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 2010.
- Visiting Research Physicist, JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Michigan
- Computations Summer Intern, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory